Thanks to the proven experience of its partners and collaborators, Engineering Data offers specialised and qualified services in many areas. It is possible to rely on our professionals for insurance expertise, insurance liability and evaluation services for leased property assets, property claims management and civil liability.
With more than 40 years of activity in the damage assessment business sector, Engineering Data has consolidated its services to the most qualified Italian and foreign insurers.
In the range of services offered, there are reports of mass claims, complex claims (fire, theft, natural disasters, technological risks, engineering, pollution damage, indirect damage), catastrophic events (floods, earthquake) of civil liability (RC PRODUCTS, RCT / RCG, RCO, RC PROFESSIONAL). Engineering Data also carries out surveys on goods transported, merchandise and stevedoring and provides Loss Prevention services.
DIRECT DAMAGE REPAIR
Engineering Data has recently entered into trade agreements with craftsmen operating in different sectors in their respective areas for direct damage repair, ensuring high quality of services provided and resulting cost reduction.
INSURANCE EVALUATION SERVICES FOR LEASING COMPANY
At the service of leasing companies, Engineering Data carries out estimates of capital goods such as machine tools, industrial plants, equipment in general, vehicles from financial leases, as a result of litigation, bankruptcy proceedings and company liquidation. The investigations are carried out through our members, employees or qualified collaborators throughout the country.
The proven experience in this field has enabled Engineering Data to be a benchmark for many companies operating in the long-term rental business.
With regard to this sector, the activities carried out include:
1) Contacts with charterers and fleets, conduct of litigation, joint estimates;
2) Experiences on the use of used vehicles, from returning from leases;
3) Breakdown of damage by type (left, neglect, excessive wear, etc …);
4) Handling of outstanding claims until the liquidation of the damage to the owner of the damaged vehicle;
5) Vehicle data input (characteristics, damage, sales amount) on a computer system accessible on our portal to all potential buyers;
6) Reviews of economicity-congruity, restoration interventions, failures-failures-damage in general;
7) Quality control of the mechanics and / or bodywork performed by the repairer;
8) Mechanical failure diagnosis;
9) Delivery of fleets of new vehicles throughout the national territory, with the simultaneous estimate and withdrawal of used vehicles (the most recent ones were carried out on behalf of ENEL – STATE RAIL – RAI – ITALIAN POSTS – TELECOM)
Engineering Data can count on specific skills and proven experience in solving complex and mass claims, also managing damage management for public entities (Turin Metropolitan City) and part-time expertise for individuals and companies. The presence within the team of legal experts and technicians, regularly enrolled in the National Inspectors’ Role, allows our office to properly manage these activities.